Monday, June 9, 2008

Promoting the MMO

I use the Chanhassen Library twice a year to hold a software user group meeting. The staff likes when I give them leftover food, so they remember me. I just sent my contact person our MMO flyer for their bulletin board. I'm wondering if we can/should take 30-40 flyers to our local libraries, or just have them post one flyer on their bulletin board. I'm not worried about the cost of printing. I just want to promote the MMO. Should we come up with a different flyer format that's more "postable" so that it's all on one side of the paper? Maybe even index-card sized? This would not replace the flyer we distribute at concerts - it would just be a condensed version for postings at libraries , our places of employment, our local grocers, etc. I am a regular at two local libraries (Apple Valley and Lakeville), so I can drop off flyers if this idea is approved.

3 comments:

Lon Hendricks said...

I think having a card suitable for tacking to a bulletin board is a good idea. Anybody want to volunteer to make a prototype?

Anne said...

I will!

Ronda said...

Anne,
Would you like me to send you the logo that I created for the fliers? Sorry for such a delayed response--I haven't checked the blog for a while!