Saturday, July 26, 2008

Two mandolins for sale

I got this from Alon Sariel:

My name is Alon Sariel, I'm an Israeli mandolin player...

I decided to sell two of my mandolins:

A beautiful Kerman mandolin and a wonderful Breedlove mandolin (perfect condition!). Both used on tours and professional recordings all over the world.Each for 2300$ and both for 4000$.
Selling in order to buy a baroque mandolin - possibly interested in trade.

I'd thank you if you let the orchestra members know about these instruments and give my details to whoever interested. They can contact me for more details videos pictures and recordings of these two instruments, and visit also www.alonsariel.com,
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alon-Sariel/19249083897?ref=ts

Thanks in advance,
-- Alon SarielAlterman
11Beer-ShevaIsrael
+972-544-491867
alon.sariel@gmail.com
www.alonsariel.com

No comments: