Monday, July 29, 2019

Kentucky Mandolin For Sale

At the risk of a game of telephone, a friend of the orchestra would like some help selling her Kentucky mandolin.

Allison:

Hello from Iceland, Jonathan! I’m about to start my wilderness horseback tour and can’t follow up on this, so I’m wondering if you’d post the information below about a friend’s mandolin for sale onto MMO’s blog. I won’t be back until August 12; the best response contact is the seller at her email address: Joan Cochran, joanlcochran@gmail.com

Joan:

I have a Kentucky FM-250 mandolin I bought from Homestead Pickin Parlour in 2014 but I've not caught the bug to learn to play it well - time to part ways.
Through your mandolin orchestra, could I list it for sale?
Mandolin/strap/canvas case were $450 five years ago.  I'd like to sell if for around $350. It's in perfect condition; not played much.

No comments: