Thursday, November 29, 2018

Greetings, again!
I'd like to thank you all for working a Thursday concert into your schedules and playing at Eagle Crest Arbor. It meant a lot to me to be able to play for my mother and her neighbors, some of whom I've gotten to know. My mother really enjoyed it; I could see a faint smile on her face the entire time we were playing. Afterwards, in one of the first coherent things she has said in awhile, she held on to my arm and said "That was damned good!" Another resident said to me "Your group is really good" and my mother said "Yes, they are!"

This was a remarkably cogent utterance from my mother that warms my heart. Thanks to each of you for your part in making this a special evening for me, my mother, and the other residents at Eagle Crest. It's a privilege to make music with you all.

Steve


1 comment:

Dotty said...

Steve,

It was wonderful to perform for Eagle Crest residents. It was a good crowd and a good space for our group.

I am so happy that your mother enjoyed it. I only wish I could transport the entire MMO to Texas to perform for mine.

Thanks everyone!