Friday, November 30, 2018

CMSA 2018 Program Links

A few people had asked me about the Classical Mandolin Society of America convention en-masse program, so I thought I'd post a few links here to other groups performing pieces from the program.


  1. Tzingana 
  2. Canestri di Fiori
  3. Adagio Misterioso
    • I cannot find a recording on youtube.
  4. Tanz Suite Nr 2, Op 21 
  5. Cobalt Blue
I'd like to postscript the video links-- the sound from the CMSA orchestra was absolutely incredible.  Not to take anything away from the performers in the above links, but the CMSA orchestra was massive and the energy coming from the stage (at least sitting near the epicenter) was unbelievable; the recordings above do not well represent the quality of sound of the en-masse orchestra.  

No comments: