Thursday, August 4, 2022

Album Release Announcement

 Hello MMO Friends,

I am very excited to tell you all that this past week I released a new album of all original compositions! It features mandolin and octave mandolin on every track, and includes my own recording of Defiant. I was heavily inspired by the soundtracks to fantasy films, Studio Ghibli movies, tabletop gaming, and the fantasy genre in general. It is available to stream for free on Spotify and YouTube/YouTube music, as well as on Apple Music, Amazon Music, and just about anywhere else you can stream music! You can also download it on iTunes, Amazon, and the other web stores if you so choose. While you're there you can also give a listen to a couple of albums that I released last year, my first collection titled "Borne Aloft" which featured the Raven, and a collection of tunes I wrote for mandolin quartet, "Introspection". You can also listen to the first track off the new album below!


Hope everyone is doing well! It was wonderful to see and hear you at the Arboretum, hopefully I can resume attending practice semi-regularly come fall. Have a great summer and thanks for listening!

Benjamin Gieseke, M1


1 comment:

Judith Andersen said...

This is wonderful, Ben. I look forward to your returm to MMO!