Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Subgroup (BYNRIE?) to play at Greenhouse Village


At rehearsal last night, I mentioned an invitation to play at Greenhouse Village. I'm proposing that BYNRIE play either Thursdays October 14 or 21 at 4:00 or 6:30pm at the BYNRIE RSVP site.

Are you interested in playing during any of those slots, and more generally in an Irish or Celtic ensemble? As incentives, Sherry has offered to arrange (and compose?) new music for us; and since we've last performed together, I've found Evelyn Tiffany-Castiglioni's trios, about half of which are Irish-ish with a different sound than Sherry's works.

I'll let Allison describe Sherry's offer, but you can get free Winter's Tales Vol 1-3 by ETC from Mandolin Cafe. Winter's Tales, as far as I can tell, are drafts of ETC's Big Book of Mandolins series.

Slán,
Jonathan

No comments: