Saturday, April 17, 2021

     For those of you using the larger mandolin family instruments, I was looking at some guitar rests, hoping to possibly get a better position for my Weber F-Style Mandocello when playing in a seated position and came across some videos analyzing different guitar rest products.


 I was so impressed with the Gitano Guitar Rest:  https://www.stringsbymail.com/gitano-guitar-support-1170.html


That I ordered one from Strings By Mail and have started playing with it; seems to be a good fit and I seem to  really get the Mandocello in a much better playing position, while at the same time taking quite a bit of strain off my neck and shoulders!  It folds into a very small foot print for travel and attaches easily to my Mandocello!

And of course the good news, I can also use on my classical guitar!









Daryl Clark (MMO - Mandocello)

No comments: