Monday, December 21, 2020

Free USB microphone to good home

I'm looking for a good home for a CAD u37 USB microphone.  I decided to upgrade my USB microphone to an AKG Lyra.  Would any MMO member like a free USB mic?

I think the CAD is a nice basic microphone. It only has two switches, an overload protection mode and and a low-frequency filter, so it's easy to use.  The cardioid sensitivity takes a step in reducing background/ambient noise without dulling the sound.  The mic comes with a stable tripod, but you can also connect it to a standard mic stand.

I've used the CA mic with Android phones and tablets with a powered USB hub.

Hopefully, you are all enjoying our current recording project.  If you haven't received the sheet music and invitation, please let me know.

Jonathan

No comments: