Wednesday, February 19, 2020

RSVP Site Updates

I updated the RSVP sites today for MMO and BYNRIE.  For new members, I will be creating accounts and invitations for you today or tomorrow.

If you run into problems at either RSVP site, please email me.

The updates include:

  • MMO and BYNRIE instances share password and email information.  If you have accounts on both, I copied the login information from old MMO site to the new version.
  • You can log in with your name from the roster, or with your email from the roster.
  • Your login credentials (user name and password) are sticky, so you don't need to sign in again if you've used the site within the past month.
  • The Italian-flag heat bar indicating group response totals has the affirmative and negative response counts in text.
  • Security updates from the open-source community

Thanks for helping Lon and I plan for performances,
Jonathan

No comments: