Friday, November 15, 2019

Getting to the Landmark Center

Parking in downtown Saint Paul can be a challenge, so I thought I'd post some assistance ahead of our Sunday performance in the Cortile Atrium of the Landmark Center.  The atrium is the main open space in the center of the ground floor of the Landmark Center.  If you don't see it upon entrance, just look beyond the cafeteria.

  • The Landmark Center has a parking and public transit guide.
  • My favorite parking ramp is the Robert Street Municipal Ramp, an 8-minute walk from the Landmark Center.  You can reserve it for $5 with ParkingPanda.
  • Street parking is limited, but free on Sundays, except when there is an event at the Xcel Center or CHS Field.  There is at least no Wild game Sunday, but the city does not post all exceptions on the meters and my recollection is that the meters will take your money any day of the week.
  • The Landmark Center is a 5-minute walk from the Green Line Central Station.
  • Several bus lines drop off/pick up at 5th and Market Streets at the Southeast corner of the Landmark Center.
If anyone would like to carpool with me, let me know.  I'd like to arrive at noon.  Lon has asked that we're ready by 12:30 for sound check.

Hear from you Sunday,
Jonathan

No comments: