Friday, May 22, 2009

Web site changes

I'm moving the Minnesota Mandolin Orchestra's web site from my mindspring account to a GoDaddy account. If you use www.minnesotamandolinorchestra.org to access the site, you probably won't notice any change. If use www.mindspring.com/~lonzoh.htm, you will notice a change, because that url will soon stop working. Please update your bookmarks and procedures accordingly.

The url for the roster will be different. I think you can guess what its new name will be, but you can write to me if you want me to send you the link.

Also, www.minnesotamandolinorchestra.org may be unavailable for a while during the next few days, while I figure out how to get all the pieces put together properly.

1 comment:

Lon Hendricks said...

We're up and running on the GoDaddy server. Please let me know if you notice any glitches.