Monday, August 4, 2008

MMO poster

I really like the "poster" that Ronda created for announcing our upcoming August gigs. I wonder if two things might need to be included next time:

  • the word "free" ? maybe not since no admission charge is listed on it (the Apple Valley librarian pointed that out); being the cheapskate I am, I might not be inclined to attend a concert that was NOT free (except the MMO, of course!)
  • a complete photo or sketch of a mandolin; the one on the poster is very creative photography, but if you don't know what a mandolin is, you can't picture it. I gave the poster to some friends (from another country), and they didn't know what a mandolin was. I had to play my air mandolin to show them.

Just my $0.02 worth! But it's a great poster with nice format, font, etc. Thanks, Ronda - awesome job!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Oh, one more thing. My husband suggested that a group photo of the performing MMO might be nice to see on the flyer. That will cover the second bullet in my original post, too.